We have always been committed to making the world a better place.
As individuals with different perspectives and desires the first thing we had to accomplish was to agree on a common denominator.
In a further step, we defined a series of tangible and measurable actions for the four areas.
The actions are:
- do not torture/oppress animals
- do not kill animals
- improve living conditions of animals
- do not torture/oppress people
- do not kill people
- improve living conditions of people
- promote independent thinking
- promote self-confidence
- cultivate enthusiasm
- be loving
- be supportive
- be honest
- spread joy
- act considerately and respectfully
- be sympathetic
- recycle waste
- share/re-use more items rather than purchasing them new
- use recycled raw materials/products
- reduce consumption of raw materials/products
- purchase products from regions where they are produced in the most resource-efficient way